The Train Collectors Association (TCA) was founded in Yardley, Pennsylvania in 1954. The first meeting was held in the barn of noted rail historian Ed Alexander. In the same year, collectors on the West Coast met and organized the Western Division. The result of these two meetings was the formation of the Train Collectors Association.

In 1957, the Train Collectors Association was incorporated as a non-profit corporation under the statutes of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. An authorized 501 (c)(3) entity, TCA may accept tax deductible contributions.
The National Headquarters and Museum Building in Strasburg, Pennsylvania, seen above, right, was built in 1977, housing the national business office and The National Toy Train Museum. The Museum has one of the finest collections of toy trains on display along with major operating layouts in Standard, 0, G, S and HO gauge. Members are admitted into the Museum free of charge and are encouraged to lend their special trains to the Museum for display.
In 1957, the Train Collectors Association was incorporated as a non-profit corporation under the statutes of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. An authorized 501 (c)(3) entity, TCA may accept tax deductible contributions.
Welcome to the Midwest Division TCA Website
CELEBRATING OUR 55th YEAR!
This site was created for the Midwest Division TCA- Copyright 2010 - All rights reserved - No duplication of any type is permitted without written permission from the Midwest Division - TCA. All logos and brand names are the copyright of their respective owners. Website design by Ron Miller

Click Here to Download Adobe Reader
Site Last Updated 10/14/13
Please report any problems with this site to webmaster@tca-midwest.org
Midwest Division
Visit us on YouTube
Like us on Facebook